Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Neck And Head Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I've been experiencing neck and pain in the back of my head for the past few weeks. Its not very intense head pain but very uncomfortable. The neck pain is primarily located at the top of my neck. Its not all the time, every day. It just comes in waves. I had a sinus infection about three weeks ago along with a virus so I dont know if they could be related. Does anyone know what this might be? It comes on a lot when I lay down, or prop my head up on a pillow i'm only 18 so I feel like this is very unusual.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2004
Sounds Familiar
Sounds like you may have had the same thing I did/do. I had similar problems back throughout late 2003. Read my topic, "heartbeat headache -- what could it be?" for more info and let me know if what i've described is similar to what you have.

Gigoram
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply