Medical Questions > Relationships > Troubled and Abusive Relationships Forum

?????please Help Me!!!!!

My boyfriend is not abusive to me first off, I just need some advice from someone. Hes been with me for a little over 3 years now, and we constantly fight everyday, over the same stuff. Like he's always accusing me of cheating, and calling me names and just plain out making me feel like s**t. I try my hardest to prove to him that I care for him and that I have never cheated on him. But this has got to stop, I already cut myself over him already and not only once but like 3 times, and I dont want to end up hurting myself or him, im afraid hes going to hurt me mentally so bad that im going to hurt myself or hurt him, and I dont want something like that to happen. I love him, and I always will, and im not saying hes just plain out mean, hes just constantly accusing me of cheating and saying that hes going to leave me, and im afraid that hes going to cheat on me just becase he thinks I cheated, when I havent. I've tried everything, but it just seems to get worse!!!! So please anyone with advice please let me know!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I think u both need couseling or maybe u guys just need a break from each other for awhile
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Well I tried to get him to go to couseling but he will not go with me!!!
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Re: ?????please Help Me!!!!!
mickeymouse911 wrote:
my boyfriend is not abusive to me first off, I just need some advice from someone. Hes been with me for a little over 3 years now, and we constantly fight everyday, over the same stuff. Like he's always accusing me of cheating, and calling me names and just plain out making me feel like s**t. I try my hardest to prove to him that I care for him and that I have never cheated on him. But this has got to stop, I already cut myself over him already and not only once but like 3 times, and I dont want to end up hurting myself or him, im afraid hes going to hurt me mentally so bad that im going to hurt myself or hurt him, and I dont want something like that to happen. I love him, and I always will, and im not saying hes just plain out mean, hes just constantly accusing me of cheating and saying that hes going to leave me, and im afraid that hes going to cheat on me just becase he thinks I cheated, when I havent. I've tried everything, but it just seems to get worse!!!! So please anyone with advice please let me know!!!

it will get worse. You are being abused. You need to make up your mind how you want to spend the rest of your life.
There's worse things than backing out of an abusive relationship,( even if you feel you love the guy), and that's staying in one! 8)
if you're smart, you'll help yourself, and let him find another victim.

Been there
|