Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Hiv Infection

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hi

i appear to be the most unlucky person ever. 10 months ago I was diagnosed with genital warts after a sexual encounter with someone (we did not have full sex as I did not want to catch anything and we had no condoms!)

at the time I was checked out 10 weeks after the occurance I had everything checked including an hiv test which came back negative.

Since then however I have been having what appear like light night sweats every couple of weeks for a few nights at a time. Could this be a sign of hiv infection. After doing a bit of research online I see that a rash and mouth alcers can be a sign of serconversion, around 12 weeks after the occurance I got what appeared to be prickly heat and some mouth ulcers while on holiday, could this have been something more sinister??

I have found my hpv diagnosis so difficult I do not think I can face going back to the clinic.

Thanks

worried!
Did you find this post helpful?
|