Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Adjusting Hearing Aids At Home

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I've been reading that the newest trend in hearing aids are ones that can be adjusted at home with software on your own computer. I emailed one company but their software is only for the brand of hearing aid that they manufacture and not for the ones they I have. I think it's a great idea. Has anyone else heard of this technology? I am hosting a website for people with hearing loss and am trying to get information to share about this new technology. Firsthearingaid.Com
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2013
ya its true that you can set.. but I think I gone through a hearing aids machines which are attractive and having many features.
|
Did you find this post helpful?