Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Think Im Pregnent?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
My boyfriend and I didnt have sex but we were fooling around and I was on top of him and I still had my underwear on but he was rubbing his dick up and down on my underwear and he didnt cum but I think there was pre-cum. Is it possible that im pregnent? Im really paranoid right now because I dont know what to think and im scared, so can u tell me if you think if I am pregnent?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You could be

I hate being rude but honestly anytime you have sex(even on birth control) you can get pregnant (i have a kid froom b/c ) wait till you rags are due and test only way to calm down is affirming that you are not pregnant sorry I cant say anything else
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
I highly doubt ur pregnant.But I guess theres a lil chance ...... Maybe ya should be more safer:) ..Maybe u shold go on birth control and be more ssafer
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ok swwety I know you are not a stupid person.. Please think about it... You had underwear on. Dont stress the chances of you being pregnant are like 1% to 99% the odds being against you being preggo.
|
Quick Reply