Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Dull Sharp Pain In Left Side Waist

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
All day I have been experiencing a dull sharp pain that comes and goes and only lasts half a second. It is internally on my left side waist. I also have a couple of hives on the skin over that exact spot. What could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2009
My boyfriend is experiencing the same thing except his is on the right mostly but all on his waist and no hives. His father wont take him to the hospital and claims that he is making a joke. I'm not sure what you would have, but try looking it up. I'm in school right now, but I've been looking up a lot of things to figure it out. Try searching up pain in the left waist area, then go and ask your doctor with a list of things you found on whether or not that is whats wrong with you. I'm doing that and once I'm home I'm going to ask him if maybe these things could be happening to him on my list. I hope you do find out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?