Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Xango Lies Mangosteen Truths

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
1. Xango has absolutly no nutritional value

how is it that a fruit has absolutly no nutrients in it?

2.Xango buys in se asia and ships it over seas

although it is available in cans and frozen, mangosteen is rarely sold fresh in western countries other than in some asian grocery stores; they are illegal to import as whole fruit into the united states due to fears that they harbor the asian fruit fly which would devastate us crops if it were ever introduced. This barrier to entry may be eliminated in the future as new :shock: irradiation :shock: techniques spread in popularity.

3. Then it gets to a third party company called wild flavors inc. Where it is proccesed and pasturized

no wonder after being irradiated and pasturized of course there is no nutritional value!

4. Sure mangosteen may offer a wealth of benifits but it's not coming from a xango bottle.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What may work for some, may not work for others, it is different strokes for different folks. You can at least try to be postitive for some!
The best to you!
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Facts
Just stating facts
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yes and I did ssome search on it and it said that it has not been evalated by the food and drug administration that it is not intended to diagnose or cure or prevent any disease aand I am not looking for an arguement and it would be great if it did and I am glad if it has helped you, I will tell you what if you would likeyou would like, you could send me a sample of it and if it does work, I will pay for it!
The best to you!
|

replied April 16th, 2006
What
What are you talking about?
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Not a Representiative
I am not representing xango I have no idea where you got that!?!?

If I gave you a bottle of xango I would not only be throwing my money away but I would be worried for your well being seeing how your are drinking radiation.

Did you know that the usda's policy on irradiation is they only have to tell they first exchange of hands that it was irradiated?

To simplify subject a(wild flavors) buys the mangosteen, its irradiated sells it to subject b (xango) subject a must tell subject b that it is irradiated required by law now when subject c (you) wants to buy it becuase of the deception built around the company b does not have to tell c it is irradiated.

Get it?
|

replied August 22nd, 2008
Dear Vibe_oholic

I heard of an incredible recovery with vibe through a friend I know, there must be something to it. I have been meaning to read more about it.
As far as the pasturization of Xango, the 46 medicinal xanthone molecules
responsible for getting me off my deathbead after 5 years ill, are a "stable" molecule. In chemistry, this means that it is unaltered under high(boiling)
heat and low (freezing) temps..... you will see this fact along with other convincing info when bypassing the marketing hype and looking at the science. The research for xanthones on the National Library of medicine. Perhaps your post is old and you have come across the documented science since writing it. I have many people recovering from serious and debilitating illness with this.
(-: AZhealthnut
|

replied April 27th, 2010
I have done alittle research on the product after using and a girl i was seeing had cancer when i met her and along with some of the perscribed medicine and xango the cancer was gone before i stopped seeing her. Now i do not suffer from any illness or long term pain but when i was drinking it, i did notice little things like more energy easier to sleep and I BELIEVE that it helped the body to perpare for the rigors of the day and that allows your body to concentrate on things like staying healthy. I do not believe that it is a miricle juice. I just think it helps like a healthy diet and exercise. but that is just me.
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
The nutritional value of Xango is available on their website by FDA rules. It contians Carbs and sugars by 1oz quantity. 80% of the food consumed in developed countries is irradiated as that is how producers protect you from harmful parasites. No food sold in America emits radiation, I'd be shocked if food from anywhere does.

I haven't read any kind of medical case where Xango was prescribed as part of a cancer therapy nor have I seen any study performed that proves that Xango or other Mangostene products have an impact on cancers.
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Research XanGo & Xanthones
I am not a XanGo rep, but know enough about the subject to understand that the nutritional value of a fruit beverage goes well beyond just the vitamin and mineral content. For example, in the case of XanGo, much of their product's value is derived from the various "Xanthones" in the product, which there is no established RDA thus is not required to list on the Supplement Facts label.

Vibe, on the other hand, is loaded with synthetic vitamins and minerals that are not derived from any of the fruits within its formulation. In other words, XanGo (or any MLM beverage company) could simply grind up a few Flinstone's Vitamins and toss them into their formulation and create a Supplement Facts label similar to Vibe's.

Please research the topics you write about. And even if you find a legitimate challenge with another company's product, bashing your competition is not a healthy way to build your organization and support your profession.

Len Clements
Founder & CEO
MarketWave, Inc.
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Naysayers that will not educate themselves via National Library of Medicine will never understand the power of the botanical mangosteen. Many botanicals are the root of Rx, mangosteen needs no manipulation in the laboratory to enhance it''s natural healing power. However, our every battle on this Earth is not of flesh and blood but in the spiritual realm so consider God''s word and apply it to your life in every way.
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
I apologize for my unresearched ignorance. Please educate me by linking to a medical study or survey that proves the non RDA nutritional value of Xanthones and or the Power of Mangesteen. I eagerly await the tools to build my organization and support my profession whatever they may be.
|

replied June 9th, 2010
The arils bear an exceptionally mild aroma, quantitatively having about 400 times fewer chemical constituents than fragrant fruits, explaining its relative mildness. With 400 fewer chemical constituents, one would assume the number of consumable carcinogens would be notably lower than with its more fragrant counterparts. I believe there was a study done in 2008, I will try to dig something up for you

Chris Watts
|