Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urethra Ejaculate (female Ejaculate) Help??

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi, i'm going to be blunt because I think i've run into a big problem..

I have been masturbating for a year now, i'm 18/female. And 2 months ago I discovered I could ejaculate through the urethra. I did some research about this (female ejaculate) and it says to be harmless. I'm a very aggressive person, so if you know about how to (ejaculate) you push the (dildo) up towards the wall of your vagina (bladder) and you ejaculate. Anyway, I used to be gentle, but the last 2 days I did it really really hard.. And for a day now, every time I pee, it feels really weird, it kinda hurts, after i've urinated there is this throbbing sensation that is very uncomfortable.

When you feel like you have to pee, you pee. But now.. When I feel like I have to pee, I can't. It's confusing. And just today I discovered some blood and pus after I urinated. I am scared and I don't know what to do. Oh and it feels like the inside of my vagina is bruised. And the dildo I used was not rubber, it was hard glass material.

Please help me thank you so much for reading.

Oh and here's some info about (female ejaculation) - http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/female_ejacul ation
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Well if there's blood and pus, I would definitely call a doctor .A.S.A.P!!! Seriously, that's not a good sign.

Secondly, start using a dildo made of something other than glass... That's probably why your vagina is so sore.
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
It sounds like you've given yourself an infection. Call the doctor.
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Yup, sounds like an infection - go see a doctor hon.

But lets add a little more info for anyone else with a similar query.
The uretha is connected to your bladder, by pushing the dildo upwards so it presses on the bladder you are not, in fact, causing female ejaculate but actually causing yourself to urinate slightly.

Female ejaculate is when a woman actually ejaculates vaginal fluid from the vagina and not pee from the bladder.

At the point of orgasm the vaginal walls, cervix (for some the uterus) contract repeatedly.
It is the natural lubrication provided by the vagina, which some women produce lots of (while others almost none) and these contractions forcing this fluid out.

Lets remember pee comes from the bladder - is not ejaculate
vaginal fluid comes from the vagina and can be ejaculated.

Pushing something hard up into the bladder can easily cause bruising, the bladder is quite delicate - indeed you could even end up rupturing it.
|

replied July 12th, 2009
female ejaculate
Actually that is not true.... you can have/experience urethral ejaculation. It comes from the “Skene’s” glands. Look it up, its widely known. I don't know who you are but you should do a lil research before responding to someone who is just starting to learn about their body.

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/FemaleEjacul ation.htm

There are two types of female ejaculate. One is secreted from the vaginal walls, yes. The other comes through the urethra, as the result of stimulating the G-spot or Graffenberg spot. Not everyone has this experience. It is much less common than the kind of secretions you are talking about in the above post.

The above person is probably right though. Chances are you are having symptoms of a UTI infection. You need to get a test done in a medical office of some kind.

For future, to prevent UTI infections... Keep your dildo, or toy very clean. Before and after each use clean it with a very mild soap and water, and store it in a sanitary place. UTI's are often contracted through some kind of sexual contact. UTI's are very common, but can become very serious if left untreated. The bacteria can spread from the bladder to the kidneys. Once it reaches the kidneys it can become very painful, and in some cases there are visible traces of blood in the urine. Anyone with an infection of that level will need to undergo a full antibiotic treatment, and pay close attention to future symptoms. One UTI often leads to subsequent infections and can lead to serious kidney complications.

Regarding your vaginal bruising, it is important to keep in mind that the lining of your vagina is penetrable. Yes, it is very stretchy, and can withstand a certain amount of pressure. But do not forget that it is intended to have a penis inside of it, not hard glass objects. You should work up to that kind of pressure to see what your body can take. It can be dangerous to inflict that intense of a level of penetration since you are just beginning to masturbate and are still in the process of learning how your body works. The sore feeling you had could have been within normal range of soreness from penetration, or it could be a warning you pushed your body too far. Take time with that and learn your limits. Work up slowly to prevent injury.
|

replied October 23rd, 2009
Alright, you were blunt, so I will be also. First of all, bleeding and pus are not normal down there; you definitely need to call your gynecologist. If you do not have one, you need to get one. Secondly, a dildo made of glass; not a good idea. And lastly, never use wikepedia as a source; especially when it pertains to your health. Any old person from off the street can add information on that site. My advice, see a doctor soon.
|