Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Crotch And Butt Pressure At 30 Weeks Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have alot of crotch and butt pressure for the last two days im 30 weeks pregnant . I called my midwife and shes gonna see me tomorrow
but is there any advice out there on what else to look for is this the start of labor. I already went into labor once they stoped it with some shot that made me feel all shakey and like I had too much caffine and it stoped my labor. But it hurts so much to walk I feel like I leak alittle bit not much though like ill be sitting and feel like im leaking alittle. No gushing though or red or anything just alot of butt and crotch pain.And some cramping ot alot
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kellykool2006
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm 37 weeks and startign feeling that intense pressure at about 35 weeks. When I went to the .Dr monday he told me I was 25% effaced, which is awesome. But in your case, it might not be so awesome. That pressure you're feeling is probably your baby dropping into the birth canal.

Let us know what your midwife says!!!!!
Good .Luck!!!

Sarah
|

replied December 17th, 2010
Severe Pain @ 30 weeks pregnant
I'm 30 weeks pregnant with severe pain in the vagina, and butt area. This is my 4th child, and I was never in this much pain with my boys. What I think she's putting a lot pressure on my sciatic nerves. This pain hurts so much I can barely walk. There are times I have to crawl to the bathroom, because the pressure is so intense. I tried getting on my hand, and knees and move my backside in a circle position nothing is helping. I have an appt on Monday I so can't wait.
|

replied December 17th, 2010
I'm 30 weeks pregnant with severe pain in the vagina, and butt area. This is my 4th child, and I was never in this much pain with my boys. What I think she's putting a lot pressure on my sciatic nerves. This pain hurts so much I can barely walk. There are times I have to crawl to the bathroom, because the pressure is so intense. I tried getting on my hand, and knees and move my backside in a circle position nothing is helping. I have an appt on Monday I so can't wait.
|

replied October 7th, 2011
To see the doctor is the question...?
I am not in my third trimester yet but i am 25 weeks along with my second son. I have been feeling pressure in my vagina and my butt kind of like the pressure you get when you have to push for delivery. It go's away after a while but it doesn't hurt really bad like everyone else's...should i be worried about pre term labor? My first son was born at 38 weeks and i had already been 100% effaced and 3cm dilated for two weeks before he was born...i hope this baby doesn't come sooner than that!
|

replied March 31st, 2013
I'm 34 weeks and 3 days and having alot of butt and lower back pain. This is my six pregnancy. Do Anyone have ant advise
|