Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Rough Night

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Last night was pretty bad, first I was having racing thoughts in my head, like I would lay down sort of awake and my head would just have a thought something random every second. I finally got control of it.

By the way I have had the flue for a few days now.

Then both my arms from the elbow down started to get a pins and needle sensation and had sharp pains thought my body but mostly in my hands. I don’t know if the flu caused it or what. I just have had a lot of blood work and a full head ct scan last week.

Have any of you experienced this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Stree
Hi there by what you are saying it sounds like too much stress I am no dr but racing thoughts in your head tells me that you are under stress maybe becuause of your flu or something .A trip to the drs would be a great idea maybe they would recomend relaxation or meditiation is a great help to settle your racing thoughts as I have been there with racing thoughts in my head and with meditation it is a great relief hope things work out well for you..
|
Did you find this post helpful?