Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Getting Sick, Good Sign?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Right now, I feel like im getting sick. I dont know if im pregnant or not, but I feel like I might. And ive heard that some get "sick" before they even know their pregnant. Im not like, dieying of being sick. Its a mild sickness. And I also feel like throwing up. Is that a good sign? Has anybody gotten that before you found out you were pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jenny_agradin2006
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well generally morning sickness doesn't set in until around week 6. But I guess some people get it earlier. When is your period due? Good luck!
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Well, is that what they call it? "morning sickness"? Cuz from what I know, morning sickness is when you feel like throwing up and your stomach gets all yucky. But me, I feel like im gettinf sick. Like a cold or flu or something.
|

replied April 12th, 2006
I felt very sick from the time my period would have been due, it then eased off a bit, only to return about a week later. I didn't get the sick feeling every day - initially once every three days or so ( but the hcg levels increase every few days, so I put that down to the reason). I then began to feel sick every day from about week 8. Everyone is different, tiredness if the other thing to look out for. If in doubt - do a test!
|

replied April 12th, 2006
I was physically sick 2 days before my period was due, then the next day again...I had already told hubby I was pregnant about a week before that as I just knew...

I also had the start of a cold which never developed into anything....
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Actually I have heard its very common to start a pregnancy when you have a cold.
|

replied May 17th, 2009
pregnant r not???
hi i am due on my period today bt i have thrown up a few time after tea,been feeling sick for about 2 wks.me and my husnand are trying for a baby but has only been about a month and half,boobs have been soar all month aprt from the past weeks,strange,does anyine know if i could be pregnant? xx
|