Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Its a Girl!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just had my ultrasound and its is a girl im thrilled so is my husband but I have no girl names at all I thought it was a boy so we had the boy name set
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations on the baby being a lil girl. They say they are much easier than boys to raise.
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I heard girls are harder than boys!! Anyways congrats ladyboo!!!
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I can't say from experince if they are easier or not but my mom has always said me n my sister was easier than my brother and i've heard it from a couple of other people. But I can say a two year old (and a boy at that) is f.U.N. I do know that boys are harder to potty train.
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yay! Congrats on your little girl, i'm glad you're excited.

I'm kinda the opposite.. I had a ton of girl names picked out, and it turns out i'm having a boy. Doh! Lol. Well, picking names is fun (i think), so good luck with that!
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Congratulations. A girl!! Everyone I know---4 of my close friends or their gf's are all having boys and all my online friends on another forum are having boys too.
|

replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm having a girl too!! The first week of may!!
Congratulations!!

Sarah
|

replied April 8th, 2006
Does any one have any girl names I cant think of any
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well I am naming my little girl..Haha if I ever have one that is

keagan

here are others I like

taylor
madison
macy
carleigh
trish
megan
lindsay
hannah
zoey
chloe
shelby
holly
gabbie
karri
juli
kristy
lilah
ashlee
brandi
jillian--haha thats my name
emily
amy
jessica
paris
natalie
abby
nicole
renee
leah
krista

well thats about all I can think of right now if you want more just let me know..

Or you can go to
Babynames

thats how I came up with my sons name!!
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
matthieusmom wrote:
well I can't say from experince if they are easier or not but my mom has always said me n my sister was easier than my brother and i've heard it from a couple of other people. But I can say a two year old (and a boy at that) is f.U.N. I do know that boys are harder to potty train.

yes boys are harder to potty train mine is 3 and still not trained ugh been trying really hard on it guess he will get it sooner or later..I think boys are hard I have 2 boys one girl the girl is easyer then the boys she quiet keeps to her self
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
ladyboo wrote:
does any one have any girl names I cant think of any

cheyenne katelynn fayth makiah crystal angel alice star sky kay nicole
mandy kristan ( desert rose) tanya hermione arwen there so many names to think of out there
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm having a boy, but if it were a girl, she would have been lainey katherine or sara katherine.
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Girls are more fun to dress up and more expensive to raise(just my opinion). I like the old fashioned names like kimberly(kim for short), candace(candy for short), rebecca(becca or becky for short). Sarah, catherie(katy for short)patrisha(pat or trish for short) I even like morgan but to a lot of you it sounds like aboys name until you think of morgan fairchild.

The best to you and yours!
|

replied April 12th, 2006
I like these baby girl names

river may
kay-lee jo
kayleen
savannah
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am naming my little girl amelia ann-marie, that is the only name that I like other than shayna. ( my hubby didn't like that name so I always say stuff like, 'shayna and I are going to go get something to eat, or shayna and I are going to take a nap." he hates that) he does love the name amelia. Ann after his mother and marie after my mother and aunt.

Congrats on the little girl.
|