Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Can't Go to the Bathroom - Extreme Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
For 2 weeks I have been having extreme pain when going to the washroom. It started when I became irregular from a medicine I was taking. Today it was so bad that I havent even gone since yesterday morning. The stool is there but i'm afraid to let it out because its hard and very painful. I tried ex lax and that didnt help and I went to the clinic today and the gave me a glycerin lubricant and that still didnt help. What do I do now? It's extreme pain and now im getting cramps. How do I get it out without pain?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Mississauga ontario? There's an online place in toronto that pushes this great stuff I just recently discovered....Oxypowder....However I don't like to buy online so i'm looking for it in local stores. Oxypowder will clean you out good and not painful. Great stuff!....I know, I know I sound like i'm pushing it....But it worked for my constipated boy when nothing else would. :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply