Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

Diabetes

Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....
A few members of my extended family are borderline diabetic. Recently, I have been experiencing nausea, a feeling of dull pain in my intestines, and headaches when I don't eat. Could I possibly be diabetic as well?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome! I am not a dr! The best thing to do (my ssuggestion) is to seek medical attention).
The best to you!
Keep us posted when you find out something.
|

replied March 31st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You said you experience these things when you don't eat? I'd eat small meals throughout the day. But as sandy said, you should talk to your doctor.

Good luck!
|

replied March 31st, 2006
Thanks! I often have little time to eat during the day as I have college classes for a few hours during the day with little time to eat in between. Last week, I woke up in a cold sweat, was nauseous, had a headache, and liquid stool. My mom suggested that my blood sugar may be low...She is borderline diabetic, as are other members of my extended family. After I ate an orange I felt better, yet I have kept having attacks of nausea and abdominal pain.
|