Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I Get a Boner Near My Girlfriend to Much

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok whenever I am with my girlfriend and she holds my hand or anything I can feel myself getting a boner. We have had sex before but she never made me cum this never happened with my ex but I never have done anything with anyone else before

i try and think off of it but when she is sitting on me I can feel it also one time after we were hanging out at the gym afterwards when I was waiting for my brother we were jsut mucking around then bam I got a boner before I lift she like hit me in the nuts and later on she sent me a message saying sorry about your nuts you had a boner.

I have precum most of the time as well
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Delam44
|

replied April 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Try masterbating before you go on your date. "empty the well" and see if that helps the problem.
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
I have the same exact problem man.. Totaly feel your pain.. I just try to think about something else and not my gfs hot body.. Think of something plain when you are with her and just hold it back at all costs..
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Ye same here bud dont worry about it. Its even harder to do when ur gf is really hot and u guys are just starting out but after w while and you get use to her is slowly stoped happening as much
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Just breath easy, dont get too worked up, and dont think of her as a sex object but as a person..
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Experienced User
ut3 wrote:
ye same here bud dont worry about it. Its even harder to do when ur gf is really hot and u guys are just starting out but after w while and you get use to her is slowly stoped happening as much

that's not neccessarily true.. My bf gets erections from talking to me on the phone or text messages (no sexual innuendo involved with either), or just sitting next to me with out any physical contact, and we've been together almost 4yrs (he's 24)

it's nothing to be ashamed of. The gf in this case should view it more as a compliment than anything.
|

replied June 9th, 2010
yah, happened to me all the time. but i found some girls like that, and it turns them on sometimes. you can judge this by her reactions when you know she felt it or noticed it. and if its nothing bad, then dont hold it back and be proud of your manly-hood.
|

replied June 9th, 2010
yah, happened to me all the time. but i found some girls like that, and it turns them on sometimes. you can judge this by her reactions when you know she felt it or noticed it. and if its nothing bad, then dont hold it back and be proud of your manly-hood.
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2010
i think it's normal to have a boner when you are with your girl there is nothing wrong with that i guess
|

replied October 6th, 2010
Ride'em Cowboy
Yup. Some chicks really dig it and will jump right on it. I used to hide it, but now-a-days I just let it hang out. If the chick doesn't like it, then I don't want to be with her at that moment anyway. I even point it out sometimes. Don't be ashamed--it means that you are a man and your pistol shoots live bullets. Saddle up and ride'em cowboy.
|

replied October 18th, 2010
Haha sattle up and ride I like that, but yea I do get a bonner and my gf doesn't care laugh it off or use it to your advantage. If u know what I mean lol. Good luck Smile
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2010
Pfft... I wish my BF still reacted to me that way!
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2010
yeah man i had the same problem too but yeah i masturbated before i seen her or hung around her but we havent had sex yet :L we all feel the same pain man but yeah dont think of your girlfriends body or fantisize about her too if thats wat you do Confused good luck man
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2010
ut3 wrote:
Ye same here bud dont worry about it. Its even harder to do when ur gf is really hot and u guys are just starting out but after w while and you get use to her is slowly stoped happening as much
|

replied March 30th, 2011
Lol dude I had the same problem wih my gf when we first met..she has these insane tits...im getting one just thinking about it lol...but anyway, I just started to realize that my girlfriend is a person and NOT a sexual object. Just try 2 think of the other great things about ur gf besides her body. hope it helped bro, good luck
|

replied May 9th, 2011
Hate it wen that happens man but i have strageties lol ware loose pants it mite hide more
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 10th, 2011
A female's prospective
From a FEMALE’S prospective
Honestly, if your body is doing things on its own, it’s completely natural. I understand how this would be embarrassing if it’s your first date with someone or something, but if you two have been together for a little while and it’s still happening, she needs to not get so pissed off over something that you have NO control over. Because let’s face it, it’s not like it has an on/off switch. If it creeps her out and she mentions it, just say "I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Reassure her that you’re not some creep and that it just happens. Don't sweat it. Honestly, we aren’t staring at your junk the entire date. Chances are she won't even notice. Just sit down or excuse yourself to another room if you can to try to get things off of your mind.
Bottom line: you’re going to find that some women DO NOT know much about the male body enough to know what men can have spontaneous “excited moment” with NO cause. Or the girl you are on a date with it really hot and you can’t stop your mind from wondering. It’s natural. Just explain to her if it really freaks her out or angers her off. If she still is mad about it, then she is not worth your time. Getting mad about something like that is like getting mad at someone for sneezing. Hope this helps.
|

replied March 16th, 2012
Like yesterday me and my girlfreind hung out all day shes 13 and im 14 but every time we madeout it was like 3 mins long (first base) but i kept getting a hard on, i dont want her to know i get boners easyly :/ How do i stop that from happening ...

thanx ! Razz <3 You CHLOE !
|

replied September 14th, 2013
I have a similar problem with my girlfriend when were holding hands. A lot of people all have the same answers here, "just think of something else" well that works for about a minute. Then she squeezes my hand and starts rubbing my fingers. Then the bone starts getting er'd. So what do I do in this situation? (besides thinking of something else)
|
Quick Reply