Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

9 Lbs 12 Ozs!!

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
My friend just gave birth to her third child 3 hours ago. He was 9 lbs 12 ozs!!! Holy crappolla!!

She had no stitches. Thats what I call "control"
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Supporter
Congrats friend!

That's what I call "lucky" lmao
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Supporter
My mother-in-law works on the mother baby unit of the hospital where I will deliver, and she told me the other day that they had an 11 lb. Baby. I'm scared! Lol.
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ouch..I can still remember that burning ffeeling... It felt like someone had a blow torch on my crotch...
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Supporter
I'm not having this baby...Lol. He's going to stay in there forever! :shock:
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Experienced User
My fiancee was 10lbs 9oz when he was born---hope my baby doesn't inherit fat fetus syndrom ! Ouch!
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My son wa 10 lbs 2oz with no epi and he ripped and tore me. They finally gave me something when they were stitching me up, my ex-husband thought that I was kidding and the dr gave him heck because I had lost blood and the baby started coming out.
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Its a real thing! Lol...Or I made it up..Whatever...I'm still scared because my doc already said I have 'pelvic insufficiency' probably since my hips are so narrow...On a fat day i'm a size 2 ...And a fat fetus synd. Baby won't help the cause---i want a lil one so I can go v and not csection...But i'll just have to wait and see =(
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Experienced User
I hate the idea of being cut open...And takes forever to heal..Not that vag heals quick but....Ya......I'm a freak, pain don't bug me lol
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Jennie I hate you lol on a fat day you're a size 2. I'd give anything to be a size 2. I'm like size 12 :p
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
sandyallen wrote:
my son wa 10 lbs 2oz with no epi and he ripped and tore me. They finally gave me something when they were stitching me up, my ex-husband thought that I was kidding and the dr gave him heck because I had lost blood and the baby started coming out.

i was 10 lbs 2 oz. My cousin was 10 lbs 8 oz. I'm so happy that my bf was like 3lbs something when he was born :) maybe that'll make our kids a little smaller....
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2006
Supporter
Lmao

poor vee!!!
|

replied March 31st, 2006
Experienced User
hcobrunette06 wrote:
jennie I hate you lol on a fat day you're a size 2. I'd give anything to be a size 2. I'm like size 12 :p

i hate being this small..Hope I put on some meat while i'm preg...I'm so grose looking lol I look like one of those second graders with the knobby knees lol
|

replied March 31st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I gained 65 with my last pregnancy. I was a size 1-3 before, and I lost it all. I am a size 3-5 though...Funny how that works...Same weight different shape.. My hips are broader
|

replied April 1st, 2006
Experienced User
My dad was 13lb, 11 ounces. That scares me as I hope my child won't turn out to be that big. My grandma was small like me in height.

Thats just scary.
|
Quick Reply