Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Seeing Spots And Dizziness

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hello there, I am 31 years old and pretty healthy, however recently I have been seeing spots *flashing lights*, I get up to fast and I see spots, I bend over and I see spots. I thought maybe it was migrains, but I don't get headaches after the spots, or maybe I just get them so much, I don't relize I am getting them.....I thought maybe it could be *silent migrains* who knows.......Has anyone dealt with this problem before? I am at my wits end and don't know what to do, yes I know I need to go to the doctor, but could it be my eyes? .......My mother tells me it could be low blood pressure.......Could that cause this too? I don't have insurance at the moment, and I am waiting for the open enrollment on it at work, so I am waiting maybe too long........Can anyone help me, has anyone had this problem before? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper pattypen200
|

replied March 31st, 2006
:(
|

replied April 24th, 2006
This happens to me, as well as tunnel vision. Thats common with migraines (which I suffer from) even if the migraine doesnt come thru you can still have these symptoms. Its like as if you were staring at a bright light and the little black image stays in your vision. When you blink its still there.
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If you're experiencing neurological symptoms (like changes in vision and seeing lights and such) you NEED to see a doctor and make sure there is nothing going on in your brain. Smile Perhaps low blood pressure, as well? See your doc!
|

replied February 17th, 2012
I'm due to have a brain and spine scan next week, ten mins ago I just had like lots of floaters Like seeing stars, really freaked me out.
|