Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Who Is Ms Chief ? (intro Before I Get Banned Or Something!!)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi. I'm having a great time on your forum. It's alot of fun. A few of you are pretty funny. That's important when you have kids !!!
I'm 30, i'm married.
I have a boy-tobias (toby) and a girl -rose.
Tobes is 4 in 4 months, and rosie just turned 2.
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and we recently discovered it's twins. There's 2 sacs, so they are fraternal twins. We'll find out what sex they are in a few weeks.
So i'll have 4 kids under the age of 5 :o
we were not expecting twins- so we are still a little shocked. I'm freaked at the thoughts of 2 babies at once- it's risky having twins- I hope they'll be ok. Apparently, 1 in 4 pregnancies ends in miscarriage- so I feel like i'm pushing the odds.
We havent even started to figure out what we'll do about stuff like our car only made foe 5. And that's just the start of it !
I'm hoping the twins will be a boy and a girl, so both our kiddies get a same sex sibling each.
Well this is all getting long and boring.
Basicly i'm here for a chat and a laugh to chase the worries away.
I can be a smartass, so don't take it too seriously.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congrats on the babies. Fun is important even if you don't have babies! ;)

you are hoping for fraternal as opposed to idents, how come? B/g would be cute! Have you started thinking of names?

As for 4 under 5, I have a friend who had 3 that were 4 and under - none were twins, and she says the hardest is the early years. Yeah, I tell her to wait until they are teenagers! ;)
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Experienced User
We already know they are probably fraternal- theye are each in a seperate sac, and seperate placentas etc.

I'm just hoping they are boy girl so neither of my kids are the only boy/girl in a gang of 3 brothers/sisters.
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2006
Supporter
Congratulations!!!

Welcome :)
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Experienced User
My aunt just had 2 twin girls who are 3 months old now...And she also has a 2 year old son and 5 year old son! So shes got her hands full as im sure you do to.. But shes got a routine and doing fine! Congratulations! And good luck!
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I used to be a nanny for 4 kids - newborn twin girls (2 weeks when I started with them), 20 month old boy, 3 and a half year old girl. They were so great and it was so fun. Taking them all grocery shopping was a challenge though! I know nannying isn't the same as being their full-time parent but I was there all the time and spent the night a lot, so I know how crazy it can be. I spent 2 years with them and i'm still extremely close to the family now (the twins are 5 now). I would love to have twins! Congrats!
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg I hadn't even thought about how i'm going to manage thegrocery shopping.

I foresee hard times and online shopping.
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Experienced User
ms chief wrote:

i foresee hard times and online shopping.

lol just have one child and a big bump but I was on bedrest from 30-36th week and hubby just always panics if I leave the house so didnt have choice but to do online shopping for groceries and stuff. Its convenient but it gets really boring and I feel so agitated and like most prego women say I can't even remember wot its like to be normal lol

anyway just wanna welcome you here ms. Chief!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Two is a handful for groceries omg.......Anyways welcome and congrats on the twins...
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations!! I'm wishing you large storeloads of sanity. You'll need it! :lol:
|