Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Onion Breasts

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
This is really embarrasing and..Well, sort of humorous. All I can do is blush and giggle.

My boyfriend says that after he finishes 'suckling' my boobs, he has an onion aftertaste. What does this mean? Even my ex-boyfriend made comments when we dated, and that was about 2 - 3 yrs ago.

Can someone give me advice or their opinions? Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Ok, this might sound weird, but if you made an effort, could you smell any kind of oniony smell? Any discharge? IF so, there might be some kind of infection going on.

If not, either you might not be very hygienic (not that I think that's true but I had to mention it!) or maybe you just ate a lot of onions recently? Seriously, after you eat something strong smelling like onion or garlic, your skin it gonna leak it out a bit. Know what I mean?

Anyway, if that doesn't seem to explain it, I'd see a doc.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Since it happened with both boyfriends, I think it must be something in your diet too. I agree that maybe you should really see a doctor if things like that aren't a constant or substantial substance in your diet.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2008
Supporter
ok this is gonna sound weird, but any time i have accidentally, say, scratched my armpit for example and then forgotten and put my fingers in my mouth, i taste onions. it doesn't smell like it but it tastes like it. think it might be bacteria from your armpits rather than your breasts. is this possible?

yeah i know, i sound weird now. i don't lick my armpits regularly or anything lol, but it is just something i have noticed by accident!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
lol
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Once I read that I decided to figure out if it is possible to lick your armpits.

It is.
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Community Volunteer
lol....It is a funny story, but useful info, thanks for the input Smile
|

replied January 9th, 2009
Did you know...
If you eat a lot of "spicy" foods, or "spiced" foods the smell comes out of your pores, especially after you sweat. Before anyone goes and says onions aren't considered spicy... wrong. They have a very strong taste, especially when eaten raw. Do you eat a lot of onions? That could be the culprit... or do you possibly sweat more than the average person? It could also be that you aren't "fresh" (by fresh I mean recently showered) and you have been sweating throughout the day ... it just takes a little sweat for the bacteria to multiply and cause the smell. Thats pretty much all I have to say... Good Luck!
|
Tags: aftertaste
Quick Reply