Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Urine Stream

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
The past year when ever I pee my urine doesn't come out in 1 stream. It either dribbles all over the place or splits into two streams, sometimes making a little mess. Also, after I hang out with my girlfriend I get this pain in my pubic hair area. The only thing we do sexual is make out. I'm just wondering what it could be. Also semen tends to ejaculate when I get an erection sometimes. Does all of this sound normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Do you have any pain in your kidney area? Or in your lower back?
I don't know much about urine stream but if its accompanied by some form of discomfort it would be worth talking to the doctor about it as it could be a kidney stone in the early stages.

As for ejaculating, that sounds like "premature ejacualation". I think alot of guys go thru that in their teen years. Its like you just get so excited that you can't help but ejaculate as soon as you get an erection. That should get better with time and experience.
|

replied March 26th, 2006
About getting pain in my lower back, that is weird because I do. Lately, when I throw a baseball or move my arm a certain motion I get an intense pain on my lower right side under my rib cage. The doctor said it was probably a pulled muscle but it still hasn't gone away. I thought if it was pulled it'd be gone by now.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Did you mention your urine stream or ask him to check your kidneys when you talked to him about your back pain?
|

replied March 29th, 2006
I never mentioned anything about my urine stream =/
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Experienced User
If your back pain remains for more than another week or so, or gets worse, call your doctor back and talk to him about it.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
well if your urine stream isn't right then make it right. i think you should study it. like make it right. why not? are you scared of urine and think that you should be scared of what kind of stuff it is making like how it's flowing in direction etc, i think any direction is fine. lol. just be cool. about it.
|
Quick Reply