Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Is This 'support' Forum a Joke???

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
From out of the blue, I suddenly find myself at a crossroads in life. I desperately need support and advice in making the most difficult decision of my life and dealing with it. I found this forum and felt so relieved that I could discuss my concerns and fears with people who would understand and wouldnt judge me. After reading several topics, I now dissappointingly realise this is just another place to be attacked and judged. Why cant a mediator stop posts from people who are here to just upset and confuse people. I have wasted several precious hours on here, I could have been trying to find other sources of support instead.
To all those those people who feel it is their duty to make people who are here seeking support, feel bad and guilty, I ask you politely to just be more open minded and compassionate. Let us talk, unjudged and in peace so we can come to terms with what is happening in our lives. We may have made mistakes in your eyes, but tell me the name of one person who has never made a mistake! I still may or may not continue my pregnancy, you will not help me decide, but what you have have made me realise is this world still contains heartless, selfish people, whos only method of making themselves happy is to knowingly hurt and upset others. I am sorry for your children, who will probably grow up to be just like you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Is This 'support' Forum a Joke???
shellyuk wrote:
from out of the blue, I suddenly find myself at a crossroads in life. I desperately need support and advice in making the most difficult decision of my life and dealing with it. I found this forum and felt so relieved that I could discuss my concerns and fears with people who would understand and wouldnt judge me. After reading several topics, I now dissappointingly realise this is just another place to be attacked and judged. why cant a mediator stop posts from people who are here to just upset and confuse people. I have wasted several precious hours on here, I could have been trying to find other sources of support instead.
I am not a moderator and so cannot answer for them. Though I have not checked this board very recently, it is still much, much better than it was in the past. There is real support here and I apologize that you did not see it or receive it.
Quote:
to all those those people who feel it is their duty to make people who are here seeking support, feel bad and guilty, I ask you politely to just be more open minded and compassionate. Let us talk, unjudged and in peace so we can come to terms with what is happening in our lives. We may have made mistakes in your eyes, but tell me the name of one person who has never made a mistake! I still may or may not continue my pregnancy, you will not help me decide, but what you have have made me realise is this world still contains heartless, selfish people, whos only method of making themselves happy is to knowingly hurt and upset others. I am sorry for your children, who will probably grow up to be just like you.
whatever decision you make at this most difficult time is for you and you alone to make. No matter who responds to you or what they say, the final decision rests with you. I will support whatever decision you make as it is your life and you are the only one who has to live it. My only advice is to make the decision that you know you can. That may seem quite vague to you but it has to be because if it weren't, then I would just be handing my opinion to you. You can accept or reject my advice just as you can accept or reject anyone elses "advice."

this is your decision and yours alone to make. You can ask other people what they think but in the end what they think/believe/feel will not matter to you.

If you would still like to talk to a supportive person on here, you can pm me. I do not pass judgement on any .Woman since i've been where you currently are and made my own decisions as well. I can only hope that some people's behavior's on this board do not turn you away from visiting with us. Remember, there is true support here between the condemnation and childish name calling. I am sorry that you have to dig to find it.
Peace and much love,
jenn
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I'm Sorry
I am one of the mods on here.... I can not clean up everything by myself and i'm sorry that you feel this way.. There are alot of supportive people on here, and trust me I know what you are going through!! I have been in your shoes.. Jenn is one of the best people along with myself, sandy and a couple of others that will not judge you and will try to help you as much as they can.... But as a mod I can only do so much... Again i'm soryy and we are here for you!!!!!!!!! But as you said the decision is based only on one persons opinion and that is yours!!!!!!!! Good luck
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Re: I'm Sorry
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
tazzy d wrote:
is one of the best people along with myself, sandy and a couple of others that will not judge you and will try to help you as much as they can

pullllzzzzzzeeeeeeee @@
tazzy is anti choice, but won't admit it here.

please stop posting here with your trash talk.. No one wants it here.... If you have a problem with me take it to pm or admin...... Thank you
|