Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Anyone Else Had Their Baby Lately? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Wondering if anyone has had their baby in the last week? I know kimmeh, hopefulmjz had theirs. Then I heard macysmama--went in to the hospital--dont know the outcome--but havent heard from her lately. Anyone else???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi
Have you had your babies yet? How are you doing jo?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Not that i'm aware of. Correction just saw the post from macysmama. She just had her baby.
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey
Fat- family have you had your babies yet?
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey
Hey maybe fat- family is looking for a baby to steal, look out ladies"'
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
She's not due til' april 1st,remember? :)
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
she's not due til' april 1st,remember? :)

april fools ouch!!
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah...I had a dream--and it was about "my friends" at ehealth havin their babies. Well...In my dream either 3 or 4 of "my friends" had their babies then---i get to go and have mine. So....This is why I am askin. And if you check it out----the 3 girls who just had their babies have .N.E.V.E.R talked crap to me in here. They are "my friends."
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
fatfamily02 wrote:
yeah...I had a dream--and it was about "my friends" at ehealth havin their babies. Well...In my dream either 3 or 4 of "my friends" had their babies then---i get to go and have mine. So....This is why I am askin. And if you check it out----the 3 girls who just had their babies have .N.E.V.E.R talked crap to me in here. They are "my friends."

well then you must be excited! It's almost your turn to go "give birth" to your tumors!
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
fatfamily02 wrote:
yeah...I had a dream--and it was about "my friends" at ehealth havin their babies. Well...In my dream either 3 or 4 of "my friends" had their babies then---i get to go and have mine. So....This is why I am askin. And if you check it out----the 3 girls who just had their babies have .N.E.V.E.R talked crap to me in here. They are "my friends."

which is it, 3 or 4? You should seek help as soon as possible.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Wow,that special. . . .
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Supporter
fatfamily02 wrote:

i do enjoy how you put my friend in quotation marks. Makes me feel like you actually realize they are not your friends!
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Hello
Hey thank god it friday"' does anyone know any good movies out there?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol geez joanna you really must be delusional, if you would have asked a genuine questions like why am I feeling this back pain etc I would have been nice and posted something nice but instead you always had a point to prove whic makes me a disbeliever are you the matriarch of the family??

Oh btw what friends, anyways you never did anything good for your health or else you wouldn't have so many health problems, some of us are actually productive and try to change things, anyways all im relly trying to say is why dont you just come forward admit your wrongs and we can help geez, you would probally get alot of positive support but I guess you dont see that.

Should I say touché
|

replied March 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Question....Has she even s.E.E.N what her "friends" look like? In some picture or something maby?....You know... I could look at a picture of keanu reeves and have a hot and juicy dream about him and say it was a vision :d ....But that doesnt make it a vision does it?
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
1st_time_mommy --had her baby. March 28th. Anyone else have their baby lately???
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well, at least she did not say which year of which .April 1st, so she is covered there, maybe their is two this year. Maybe we better ask god(her god) because she keeps on saying it is his baby, not her husbands so who knows.
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Omg!!
Hey fat family where is your babies? You are such a liar , a deciever of the devil.
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Whatever--believe what you want!!!!
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Somehow, the fact that all that religious talk was preceded by a great big "whatever" makes it seem moot.
|
12 >>