Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Forum

Pains In Both Thumbs of My Hands.....

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Please guide me what to do as I have serious pains on both my hand thumbs..

It started 6 months back and I had a little pain on my left thumb and I thought that it was due to some excessive work, and I ignored it later after two months it started im my right thumb also and I started to again ignore it and thought it might go away and later after few weeks the pain started growing and growing and I showed to many doctors here in riyadh and nobody gave me proper diagnose of this pain then later I thought of discussing with some rheumatic doctor and he asked me to take voltarin tablets for two weeks 50mg for 3 times a day but nothing’s reducing my pain and now I have started to suffer from this and the thumb gets locked it pains a lot and don’t know what to do about this and I need your proper help to continue with my cure for this disease and please guide me what to do and help me out in solving my excessive pains.

Awaiting your earliest reply in this matter with concern…..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ajmalbj
|