Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

16 And Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi im 16and my boyfriends 19 weve been together for a year and he says he loves me but im afraid he dosent and to make matter worse we had sex about a month ago and I think im pregnant I havnt had my period in a month im so scared but he kepps telling me not 2 worry cuz we always have done it with out protection and nothing ever happned but now I really think im pregnant. Im so scared because my parents will kill me someone please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You're the biggest !**@! retard ever.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
dalicialynn wrote:
you're the biggest !**@! retard ever.
+

l.M.A.O

you must never have heard of sex ed no protections=pregnancy holy !**@! where are all the idiots coming from?? Last week it was some1 asking if they get preggo in the shower(water)

go back to school and read up on birth control and then buy a test make sure you read the instructions or it wont work!!
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
What the hell? I don't know why people don't understand. Even if he says it's "ok" you could be pregnant, he's not .God.

Get a freakin test
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
what!!!!! Get a clue hunny if you don't use a condom and are not on any kind of birth conrol you can get preg....Just because you boyfriend has had sex with other girls with out a condom and nothing happened don't mean it can't happen to you some girls are different then others some can get preg fast then others...Get a test and do yourself a favor get on some kinda birth control and wear a condom if you don't want to get preg....If you are preg tho good luck with everything
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
You ever heard of sex ed, condoms, birth control? Hmm u in a pickle and what cause your "great, wonderful, foolish" boyfriend told you its ok, well he's wrong....I wish you all the luck but honestly stupidest thing to do!! And if your boyfriend has had sex with other girls without a condom... Who knows what the hell he could have?? So much stuff going round these days!! Be careful.. If u need to talk to someone just pm me ok ....
|
Quick Reply