Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Life Forum

How Sad

Well I assume you will never get preggo..Sorry you feel this way
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
moo wrote:
how selfish are .W.E?? Lmao, thesepeople who believe thatthey know better than women in a crisis pregnancy, those who believe that women should go through with having deformed babies because they believe it's right. I swear, it amazes me how out of reality somepeople are. How on earth is imposing your generalised views a good thing? Resorting to insults and being so narrow minded just stops the pro-life movement beng taken seriously. If they don't agree with abortion then it's simple - don't have one but don't think you have te right to interfere in other womens lives who you know nothing about!!!!

what a shame that there is no punctuation in this post, it was almost legable this time.This is their response to someone saying that they robbed their parent of nutrients, what a joke and shows the real pro aborts up for what they really are.This is the idiot who cannot tell when a post was made and when proved wrong accuses other people of making mistakes, lol.
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Experienced User
How on earth (and heaven) can someone be selfish for not getting pregnant? Women are not just baby factories, you know.
|

replied March 21st, 2006
god wrote:
how on earth (and heaven) can someone be selfish for not getting pregnant? Women are not just baby factories, you know.

grow up person and learn to read and comprehend what is written.
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Sorry
Look i'm lost I was just writing to the lady who started this post that i'm sorry she felt that way....I feel as if this is a stone throwing board...I'm sorry I claerly got people mad. I was just stating I am sorry she feels that way. I didnt mean it in a bad way!
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Re: Sorry
phenobarbidoll wrote:
look i'm lost I was just writing to the lady who started this post that i'm sorry she felt that way....I feel as if this is a stone throwing board...I'm sorry I claerly got people mad. I was just stating I am sorry she feels that way. I didnt mean it in a bad way!

it is not you pheno it is just the way this board goes sometimes, emotions run high and people can get heated, it makes no difference what someone on the internet says do not blame yourself.
|
Quick Reply