Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Sinus Noises

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Do sinuses make noises in the middle of your head?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper quoting
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Supporter
Sinuses are actually "holes" or cavities in the head. The sinuses don't make noise, but something obstructing the passageways might. What type of noises are you talking about?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2010
NOISES IN THE HEAD
Hi, ive been getting noises in my head...It sounds like a water fountain running or a fuzzy sound...(constantly) I do have Tinnitus aswell, and sinus, but i dont know whether they are the causes. Its been going on for almost 2 months, My doctor gave me Migrane tablets thinking they will work, because i have been suffering with that too, but im not sure that is the case. Please Help... Thank you
|
Tags: sinusitis, head
Quick Reply