Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Annal Sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Is there any health problems or serious injuries that could occur from having annal sex? Is the protrusion of the penis into the anus dangerous in any way?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lag24
|

replied January 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi
I don't think so.
U just have to be carefull please. Lots of people do it and enjoing it, if the know what they are doing.
|

replied January 9th, 2004
There Are a Few That I Have Heard of
Hey whats up everybody to answer your question there are a few side effects that come with anal sex the first that I have heard of is infection because the tissue in your rectum is so thin that it tears and because of the moisture in your rectum it takes long for it to heal and after all you do !**@! out of there so you are allowing waste to move past the ripped tissue
another side effect is colon cancer and another is not being able to hold your bowls because its a muscle and the muscle will get blown out after a while. They are the side effects I have read about and have heard about over the last few year im sure there are more out there
|

replied January 21st, 2004
Actually anal sex is sorta dangerous it tears the walls of ur !**@! and there is a risk of infection because remember ur ass is an exit!! Personally I wouldnt recomend doing it alot but if its something ur into its ur choice just do not let any one pressure u into doing it if u dont want to that is very imortant and if ur gonna do it make sure u use lots of lubricant and u must be very relaxed! Check out talksexwithsue.Com theres alot of helpful info there
|

replied January 21st, 2004
Anal Sex
There are a few things about anal sex most people don't know because they are afraid to ask....First of all you need 3 major things....A condom...And lost of lubricant.....And a loving trusting partner.....As long as you take it very slow and relax as he enters...This is the only painful moment.....Relax and be on your side .... Breath...Slow and deeeep....Focus on the moment of passion.....Have him stroke your clit with one hand while he glides in with the other.......Add lube as you need it.......Just remember to breath......Good luck
|

replied February 8th, 2004
Wash Your Hands!!
Don't anybody forget either that there are alot of things you can get from ingesting feces!!! If you are going to do that sort of thing make sure you wash your hands thouroughly before you eat, drink, smoke!! Anything that could lead to getting feces in your mouth! You don't want to end up with hepatitis, giardiasis, norwalk virus, e.Coli or any other diseases which can be spread by fecal/oral contact. Wash. Wash. Wash. And wash them good!!!!!
|

replied February 20th, 2004
Embarassed look take some advice from me. I have done it and yes it hurts at first but I have had no problems with it. Yes you really need alot of jelly....And take it very slowly. Be careful.
|

replied February 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It can cause many long term problems. Hemmorroids(spelling?), uncontrollable bowels, spreading of infections, etc. A lot of std's and infections are spread more easily through the anus. It is just not worth what could happen. Plus, why? Now, if you are a gay man, o.K. Men's g-spots are in their anus. But if you are a straight male why would you want to do that to a girl? Uuuuh! If it is a tightness thing, a woman can do excercises to tighten those muscles, and then can squeeze you while having intercourse. And this way, you are in the hole that you are suppose to be in!
Just my opinion, but it really can cause serious health problems (for the woman) so girls, just make sure you know what you are getting into!
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Re: Annal Sex
throbbing_cock17 wrote:
is there any health problems or serious injuries that could occur from having annal sex? Is the protrusion of the penis into the anus dangerous in any way?
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Anal sex.........................Ouch!
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Sex
Hey can you get pregant by husband cumming in u bum bum?
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
No, you can't get pregnant by your man cumming in your butt, unless a bunch leak out and some how made its way up into your vagina, but otherwise, no. Cum in your butt will not get you pregnant, no connection there. : )
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
I Have a Question Regarding Anal Sex
I dont know if anyone will know this, but I recently tried anal sex for the 1st time, my butt now feels bruised and I have a hard time sitting on the back part of my butt, is this serious, does anyone know what could be wrong??
|

replied July 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
throbbing_cock17 wrote:
Is there any health problems or serious injuries that could occur from having annal sex? Is the protrusion of the penis into the anus dangerous in any way?

No more dangerous than vaginal sex. Yes, you have to be cleaner about it, and yes, a condom helps with the cleanliness.

Only doing too much anal will cause problems. Once a week is not too much, by the way. The bad side effects have already been listed; but again, mild anal play can be safe!!
|

replied July 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: I Have a Question Regarding Anal Sex
lag24 wrote:
I dont know if anyone will know this, but I recently tried anal sex for the 1st time, my butt now feels bruised and I have a hard time sitting on the back part of my butt, is this serious, does anyone know what could be wrong??

You just need to give your anus a while to heal back up. If you have anal sex too roughly, you can cause temporary bruising.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
throbbing_cock17 wrote:

Just do it little by little.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
I dont think there is any serious problems with anal sex! i would say the first few times u try to make sure you be very careful, and use alot of LUBE!!!..Good luck.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Don't
Why even bother?

Unless you and your partner are truly RE: relaxed and ready!

Ouch, ouch, and ouch, as someone put it!

Slowly! AND not unless you are in the mood!

Ouch agian I say!

Thank God I'm a woman.
|

replied July 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm a woman and I've had anal sex...
|

replied November 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
YES YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM ANAL SEX and it is jsut as the other poster said, from teh semen leaking into the vagina. Supposedly anal sex was in vogue in teh 19th century as a form of virth control...how lcuky are we to live in a century with EFFECTIVE methods of virth control.

It just seems to me tha tmen want NO puubic hair, then nex thing is can i F**K you in the a*s...with a PERFECTLY good vagina RIGHT there...jsut dumb, cyclical cultural conventions. "Bottom" line is do what YOU like and are comfortable with... (and NEVER let ANYONE make you feel guilty for NOT doing what THEY like...)

Oh, and teh thin walls of the rectum are the reason that HIV spreads so quickly in populations that pracitce anal sex frequently...As previously stated, the tissue tears so easily it make a bodily-fluids exchange SOO much easier...PLus, wha tif you got HERPES THERE!!! That woudl be SOOO awful...
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
User Profile