Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Swollen Testicles

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I got hit in the testicles and now my both testicles are swollen. First it hurt like hell and I vomitted. How fast this swelling should go away? I have taken lots of painkillers, but still hurting a little when I walk. Very embarassing! Is this going away whithout any medical treatment? I have also some difficulties to pee, but I have not notice any blood. How on earth I could tell this my parents or my girlfriend? :oops:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Maybe you could talk to your father about it.

How long ago did the injury happen? Have you tried an ice pack?

I'm not a guy or a doctor so thats about the best I can tell you. Maybe someone else will come on with better advice. I hope you get to feeling better soon tho.
|

replied March 18th, 2006
I got hit in the testicles yesterday when I was playing hockey. My parents have bought to me all protective stuff, but yesterday I didn´t use a cup. I was total idiot! I am afraid that my parents (especially my father) are very angry to me. This is so shame situation! I am now using ice packs and still taking painkillers. Swelling is still there,but now I can pee normally. I can walk almost normally when I use thight briefs to support my balls. Scary to imagine that this swelling could rest several days!
|

replied March 18th, 2006
I have still swelling in my balls and I had to take painkillers too. My girlfriend is just coming and I have decided to tell her. She expect some sex anyhow, so I can´t hide my problems anyhow. I am also ready to go the doctor, perhaps with my girlfriend. My parents don´t know anything! I am really upset! I really hope that this swelling don´t harm my sperm production and manhood.
|

replied March 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey
Hi honey.

If I was you I would go to a walk in clinic. You should get it checked out! You don't want to risk making it worse. I hope that you get better soon.. Hugs
|

replied March 19th, 2006
I finally went with my girlfriend to local hospital and doctor told to me that my testicles must examined very carefully at once. My balls examined by ultra sound, because they want to be sure that there is no internal ruptures in my testicles. Needs surgery! After examination doctor told to me that I am a lucky guy. No ruptures, but much blood in my scrotum. That explain swelling. Now I must rest and lay down. Swelling can go away only after week. From hospital they gave to my special jocktraps to support my balls. There should be no permanent damages. Now on I use always protective cups when playing hockey. Every guy should do that! Doctor said that hit in the testicles is always very serious. Worst that can be happen is that guy loose the hole testicle! Thanks everybody your support!
|

replied August 17th, 2009
PROBLEM
My right testicle is swellon for the past 4 years and i have no pain, i dont know weather this is the reason i am having premature ejection.please help me on this issue . i am married and worried
|