Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Kinda Scared

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay so. Me and my boyfriend decided to have sex last night.
He used a condom but it broke
we didnt know, and he ejaculated in me. I was on my period, and I hear that you cant really get pregnant if you are.
I also took tri-sprintec. Which could also be used as "the morning after pill"
how bad are my chances of becoming pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I thought a guy could feel it if the condom breaks? I don't know maybe i'm wrong :?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well...You can get pregnant on your period....Um I dont know if what you took...Would help ..But there is a possibility of pregnancy..So I would test..Im no doctor so I cant tell you yes or no!!..But I would for sure take a test..
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Seriously, I dont understand how a condom could break and a guy not feel it, a condom broke with me once and it hurt my man...He screamed like a b*tch.

Was funny.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lmao dalicia you're halarious.

Did you laugh at him =/
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Duh.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha poor guy
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Oh, it can happen and the guy doesnt know. Happened to us once..It was only a little rip in it so he didnt feel it but it was enough to leak sperm lol.
|

replied April 28th, 2009
erm if you have taken the morning after pill then the chance of becoming pregnant is very slim
i agree with the others though i dont understand how he could not have felt it. you need to be extra safe at all costs.
|