Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Pulling Out?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
So the other night my boyfriend and I had sex, he didn't use a condom
but he pulled out before ejaculating. How likely is it for me to become
prego from his pre-cum while i'm on birth control.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi:

as long as you have taken your birth control exactly as directed, then you are probably fine. The chances of getting pregnant if you do follow the directions are very very slim. How long have you been on birth control? If you have been on for more than seven days up to the point that you had sex and have used our birth control like it says (same time, etc. If you are on the pill) then I would not worry at all. Even if you let him finish all the way, you should be fine. Hope this helps! Have a good one.
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Haha alright thanks so much.
I've been on the pill for 20 days.
And i've been taking it within 5:00-5:15
never any more then 15 minutes apart,
and the only reason i'll take it at 5:15
rather than 5:00 is if I don't hear my cell phone alarm go off.
Thanks for the reply.
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
You're welcome. Have fun!
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Experienced User
It's very unlikely that your pregnant. Very, very unlikely. But if you're still worried, take a pregnancy test. Otherwise, just wait until your period comes.
|
Quick Reply