Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Light Spotting, No Period!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Approx 2 and a half months ago, I had a normal period that lasted 7 days. 4 days after this period had ended I began to bleed, very lightly. There was also something that looked like tissue in it, or blood clots. Between this period and my next I had unprotected sex with my fiance, and he came inside of me. When I was again due for my period, I had really light spotting. So light in fact that unless I was whipping myself nothing would come out. And even when I whipped myself it was just light spotting. This stopped after about 2-3 days. Now its been about...2-3 weeks and this is happening again. But still no real period! Am I pregnant or do you think its something else. I should also mention that I tried a home pregnancy test, the kind that you pee in a cup and the circle changes color when the test is done. But I didnt look at the cup closely and peed to the top of the cup when I was only supposed to pee in about 1/4 of the cup. I recieved a negative result, but could the fact that I filled the entire cup have messed with the result? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Have u done another test or has ur af come along?
|
Did you find this post helpful?