Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Help Me!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone my name is keslsey i'm 14yers old turning 15 on may11th
i'am 6 1/2months pregnant w/twins i'm really scared n nervous more then anything Sad I lost my mom when I was 4years old in a really bad suvvier car accident n my dad is out of the picture he left me n my mom I don't have any parents the only thing I have is my aunt she's the closes thing I have eve had my life she's always there for me but I need teenage moms help I dont know what to do my life has been such a wreck! Crying or Very sad if anybody would like to help me or to talk to me i'll be grateful I just want to stop being so scared n nervos Crying or Very sad please get back to me as soon as you can thank you
keslsey Sad :
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hi kelsey..If u wanna talk to me im me on yahoo..Mommi_n_2004 or just email me...Welcome to the family, the girls here are really nice...Is the babys father in the picture? Are u still in school?...
Jordan
edd june 23
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well first of all sweetie congratulations on your babies!! That is such wonderful news! As far as your parents go I am very sorry to hear that! You sound like such a wonderful girl and every expectant mom is scared! Iam sure you will do a wonderful job! If you want to talk instant message me!!

Megan
|

Experienced User
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Everything will be alright. I dont know were your coming from because I havent been in the siutation you have been it but their are alot of teenage mothers here who can help you out and give you advice. Just say a prayer and put it in god hands and he will take care of you because he wants you to have those babies for a reason.

Chrystal
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Thank U
homecomingqueen2003 wrote:
well first of all sweetie congratulations on your babies!! That is such wonderful news! As far as your parents go I am very sorry to hear that! You sound like such a wonderful girl and every expectant mom is scared! Iam sure you will do a wonderful job! If you want to talk instant message me!!

Megan

hi megan (i think is your name)
thank you very much..You don't have to feel sorry for me
I don't know if i'am a wonderful girl everybody thinks i'am but I guess I can say i'am thanks for instant messageing me Smile
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Welcome 2 our "family"...Congrats on ur babies!!...I am yazmine 16 yrs old, pregnant w/a girl!! Yay!!...Well sorry bout ur situation...I can relate (in a way)....If u need anything pm me or im me on aim redcutie0421

yaz Surprised
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Hey kelsey ... My name is ansley and im 17 yrs old and pregnant.... Welcome to the forum!! Congrats on ur babies!! Wow I know u must worry n be scared having two im only having one n worry myself to death abotu everything lol!! But im learning its only normal to worry n be scared and all that!!! Good luck

Ansley
|

replied January 4th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hey, my name is chanda. I am a 17 yr. Old senior in high school. I have no kids yet. Being scared is all part of the job of parenting, i'm sure you will do fine at it being that you are going to want to do better for your babies then was done for you. We're all here to help you
love,
chanda
|

Hey kelsey!!
Welcome to the boards!! The girls here are really really great!! I am 23 weeks and 2 days preggy w/ my lil boy river dekari!! Im 17 a jr. In high school!! Sounds like you got your hands full to! Its okay to be scared I dont think you are normal if u arent scared or nervous im both!!! And I have the dad around and my parents!! It must be really hard for ya but I think you can do it and if u ever need anything just ask us and we will do our best to help! Well welcome again! Much love and god bless!!!

Jen
&
river dekari
|

Hey keslsey. I'm 14 too and i'll be 15 the end of this month! Congratulations on your babies!! I am also really worried. If you need someone to talk to to make you feel better, this is the place to be. I've only been in here for a day and I feel sooo much better!! Good luck nd contact me if you want to!!

Brianna
|

replied January 5th, 2004
Kelsey, welcome to our family and the boards! I'm melissa, I am 19 and 27 weeks pregnant with twins :d I just want to tell you that everything will be ok, and everything can work out for you, as most of the girls around here know, I lost my mother, father and older brother when I was 14 and my younger brother aj was 9. Well i'll be 20 in march and aj turned 15 in november! I raised him myself, went to school, home and then work, we lived on our own. I know how you must feel. Its pretty lonely eh? If you ever want to talk I am here for you and always will be you can pm me on here, or you can just write back on the boards and i'll get back to you asap!
Much love and luck melissa, chastity and joshua
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile