Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Can You Feel a Guy Cum Inside You ? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
When a guy cums inside of your vagina, can you feel it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper notikka
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Hello
Yes sometimes you can. You don't actually feel the cum but you can feel the pressure of his penis ejecting the cum. However, you really can't feel pre-cum.
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
i feel pessure do that mean he cummed in me then after we have sex do it supposed feel like you got to throw up and your stomach hurt really bad
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Re: Can You Feel a Guy Cum Inside You ?
notikka wrote:
when a guy cums inside of your vagina, can you feel it?

i think to a point yes....Like babyma said....Not the pre-cum I don't think....But when he cums for rea...Yes. To me it feels hot. Just how I feel.
Hope that helps!
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I think for most women the answer to if they feel the guy's ejaculate itself is no. However, many women can usually feel the penis pulsating/throbbing as it expells the ejaculate.
|

replied March 17th, 2006
You can also tell when you get up and it feels as if you are leaking down your leg, but for most woman you can feel that pressure and throbing
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2011
wow that happens to me 3 weeks ago,,but im not able to tell that i am yet Sad
|

replied June 21st, 2012
Where u pageant?
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2012
Yes I am pregnant
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You can't be sure you didn't precum.

Anytime you have sex (penetration), then pregnancy is a possibility.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: I NEED HELP
121308 wrote:
CAN YOU GET A GIRL PREGNANT IF YOU PUT IT INSIDE HER VARGINA AND YOU DON'T CUM OR PRE CUM?

Hi (please don't write in caps it seems as though you are shouting, its not nice thanks)

To answer your problem it's a tough one because if you have unprotected sex then yes pregnancy is possible....But you say there was no pre-cum or ejaculate but you can't know for sure about the pre-cum in my opinion there is a small possibility but only a small one Jenny
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Can You Feel a Guy Cum Inside You ?
notikka wrote:
When a guy cums inside of your vagina, can you feel it?

I think it depends on the amount of ejaculate there is whether you can feel it or not because sometimes when my man ejaculates a lot i can feel it...then when he doesn't do it a lot i can't..Jenny
|

User Profile
Supporter
yes for me I can feel it. When my hubby cums it feels all warm at first and then it feels like something is leaking out of me lol But yeah I can totally feel it
|

User Profile
Experienced User
So that explains why I can't fake my orgasm! Damn the bad luck Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sundowner wrote:
So that explains why I can't fake my orgasm! Damn the bad luck Smile

orrr that's not nice Shocked
|

User Profile
Experienced User
You're following me again LOL...and where did it say that I have to be nice? All's fair in love and sex (or was that love and war?)
|

Extremely eHealthy
No Razz i get an email when a post is replied to so i look at it LOl Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
you know although its pretty wrong to fake an orgasm us women are lucky we can!
|

replied August 27th, 2011
you can't fool me x)
no you can't, i know exactly when a girl cums, one time one of my ex's tried to fake it (she had way too much past experience) and i kept going i knew she was faking so i had to switch my game up and then finally i got her to cum, she tried to get slick with me when we were done and she was like, "wow baby you made me cum 2ce in a row", i was like, no i didn't, it was only one time, first one was a fake, lol she was like omg how did you know blahblahblah, listen, you aiin't fooling me xD your body goes through contractions when you orgasm, and diff. girls react diff to the orgasm but you can't be paying attention to what the girl is saying or doing, you have to listen to her body and her muscles, they'll tell you everything xP gotta pay attention to what her pu**y is telling your d*ck too if you know what i mean haha
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2009
Experienced User
Thanks Proudmama...it girls like you that make guys like me feel like we're studs Smile Kinda reminds me of a joke I once heard...God was talking with Adam and Eve, he asked "Which one of you two would like the ability to pee while standing up?" Adam jumped up and said "I would Lord", with that God replied "Okay Eve, I guess that leaves you with the ability to achieve multiple orgasms". In all seriousness, my wife said she can feel when I cum inside her. Which of course makes me want to keep going as long as possible so she feels every little drop Wink
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
yeah you can It feels warm and I mean it runs out and I can feel the pressure and his penis throbbing.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
What's the point apart from whether if it does or not?
|

replied July 31st, 2009
I have sex exp. one gril when she came I feel that she was peein
I have sex experiance one gril when she came I feel that she was peeing lot of orgasam she cum and that was feel hot .When she came I cant control my self I also cum that moment but When I sex with my wife I dont feel like that. My wife also tell me she dont feel when i cum. But I am looking for old feeling !
|

replied September 26th, 2009
well, im 15. and my boyfriend talked me into it. i think he took the condom off...can yooh feel them when they come insideee of yooh?
|

replied January 26th, 2010
do u have to feel the ejaculation to be pregnant? what if u dont feel anyding?
|
Quick Reply