Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Can You Feel Somebody Cum Inside You?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
When a guy cums inside of your vagina, can you feel it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper TrishaG
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi

i can't necessarily feel my husband's cum, but I can feel his penis throbbing or pulsating. Why, can you feel it?

Christina
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I cant and as far as I am aware I never have! Although someone told me that they could once they said it felt warm?!
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I can't feel the actual fluid but like someone else said I can feel his penis pulsating or spasming.
|

replied March 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I can sometimes feel it, and I can also smell it. (i mean after we've had sex, I can smell the cum in my vagina.)
|

replied March 19th, 2006
I feel it all the time of course I know when my partner is about to reach that point, but it feels really warm.
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey yes I can feel it sometimes other times I dont but it feels very warm.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
how do i pregnant?
i feel is cum but when i stand up every sperm comeout.how do i pregnant?
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
just because sperm comes out of you there is still so much in you. so you can get pregnant, it comes out of everyone and it might seem like nothing is still in you but there is. you will get pregnant,sperm can live up to a week inside of you.
|

replied August 24th, 2009
I can feel my husband ejaculating inside me. Usually he's so deep in me and there's massive amounts of it that much of it gets forced out because there is no room left. It's very warm and very thick. It typically triggers an orgasm for me.
|
Tags: pregnant, vagina
Quick Reply