Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Valium?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Valium (diazepam) for anxiety and stress?

:arrow: any issues that anyone would like to share?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Valium
Well I know this is not a great reply and I am not proud of this but I have been self prescribing valium off internet for 1 year. Have tinitus and quite anxious nervous disposition and live in busy capital of london. I find 2.5 mg in the morning and 2.5mg at nightime do help me settle and switch of and quietens this awful tinitus. Have tried coming of it but think it is addictive now. Tried for ttwo weeks became shaky jittery have since found that I should of gently weaned off reather than just stopping. Have been of sick with unrelated ailment for 4 weeks now and am as you always do when unwell hit rock bottom. Have sorted out some counselling for my emotional state and general low self esteem to address actual problem so am hopeful of recovery all beit a long road as I know counselling will take a while and I really must deal with these demons as I have felt very worthless and lonely for too long. Really look into this matter before taking valium, its not so bad to ask for help and admit what it is that actually induces the need for medication. I wish you luck and gods blessings
|

replied March 8th, 2008
vallium nearon destroyed my life
I was perscribed vallium when i was living in spain. First I started off on 5mg daily but i fast became addicted and ended up taking around 20mg a day. I relyed upon it just to get out of bed in the morning. If I ran out I would freak out but the worst thing is they made my anxiety so much worse. It was like I was a zombie most of the time. If I wernt off my face I wernt happy. There are so many doctors that will readily perscribe i but I will not take it any more. It destroyed me as A person. I didn't really know wo I was. I was just surviving. I would strongly advise against anyone going near that stuff. It's really NOT worth it.
|

replied March 8th, 2008
vallium nearon destroyed my life
I was perscribed vallium when i was living in spain. First I started off on 5mg daily but i fast became addicted and ended up taking around 20mg a day. I relyed upon it just to get out of bed in the morning. If I ran out I would freak out but the worst thing is they made my anxiety so much worse. It was like I was a zombie most of the time. If I wernt off my face I wernt happy. There are so many doctors that will readily perscribe i but I will not take it any more. It destroyed me as A person. I didn't really know wo I was. I was just surviving. I would strongly advise against anyone going near that stuff. It's really NOT worth it.
|

replied March 12th, 2008
I believe taking the odd valium, BUT as with most things moderation and sensible control must be applied, then there is little harm and possibly can do you some good in the short term.
I was prescribed diazepam many years ago after losing my job following several failed back operations. This was before I sought counselling help - which proved more beneficial. The drug was helpful as a sticking plaster until I was able to come to terms with my situation BUT it was not a solution to my problems, that came more from within me.

Several years later, diapepam not being prescribed all those years, I find myself using an odd one or two again but not for anxiety type issues but for the terrible back spasms that I now get. Pain meds and my TENS machine isn't enough to deal with those, at times.

So I think that diapepam has a role in being helpful but certainly be awre of its habit forming nature.

I realise that this thread started some time ago but I still thought it useful to post what I have Smile
|

replied February 16th, 2009
Valium is Killing me!!
I have been on Valium for 32 years'.
I can't get get off it i take 25mg a day sometimes more..I have Spasmodiic Torticollis in my neck and thats why i take this poison!
Please help me.I am 49 years old...what to do?
Carlos
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2009
roche 10mg genuine boxed valium try before you buy pictures and samples sent.these are of pharmacy quality as i eat them myself.i can guarantee trust honesty and reliability and make regular posts every hour and can post recorded special or at your discretion.you have nothing to lose

trust in me and well rid the evil scammers who are robbing folk of medications they actually need.and also of those selling sub-standard goods always trust a brand name
|

replied July 30th, 2010
looking for a really safe site with REAL 10 mg diazepam..
hey... what is the best site to by diazepam 10 mg(ROCHE)....CAUSE IM SICK OF GETTING RIPPED OFF..THANX..Luke.....
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.