Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

Blood Came Out During Past Motion

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Please advise what will be the possible cause for blood coming out (quite a lot) during past motion.
Really appreciate a reply.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sasi.prabhakar
|

replied July 8th, 2004
Re: Blood Came Out During Past Motion
Please advise what will be the possible cause for blood coming out (quite a lot) during past motion.

Thanks
drk
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Blood In Motion
If it is light red the most likely reason is a haemorrhoid particularly if your motions are firm from constipation. However this is not the only cause and all anal bleeding should be checked out by a doctor. Blood is like oil on water it looks a lot but really is only a small amount.Try a cream from the pharmacy if it persists longer than a week see doctor. If the blood is dark or black see your doctor sooner rather than later.
|

replied September 4th, 2008
blood coming out during past motion
Actually my mother having this problem.When she is going motion the blood coming out and after the motion "she is feeling some burning inside".Can you people please clarify what is this?
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
By motion I assume that this could also mean that it is urine motion? A bladder infection can also be accompanied by burning and blood.

Acute constipation will cause burning and bleeding. Increasing fiber in her diet and fluid intake will help relieve this. Fruits and vegetables are good sources of fiber and water too. Prune juice is very effective at relieving constipation.

I hope this helps you. If not, feel free to ask more questions.
|

replied July 6th, 2010
Daily 100ml of blood lost while passing motion for my husband, Pls suggest a remedy
|

replied November 17th, 2010
Suggestion - Blood in motion.
Hey - *** Worked for me ***,

I do suggest consulting a doctor is best.

Causes for Blood in motion - Over heated up to body.

Solution/Suggestion: Have Coconut water instead of water in the day as much as you can from the morning to night for few days.

Still No difference, better to meet a doctor.

Thank You.
Ram
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
do a complet internal cleansing; the doctors will only come in if it is too late
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
|

replied November 6th, 2011
help me
Hi when i going to motion blood will come but daily 3 to four time i will go motion
|

replied December 28th, 2011
Moton past with blood
Hello,my daughter she is 4 years old she is sick she past moton with blood please advice me about it .
|

replied April 19th, 2013
blood in motion
i am getting blood in motion from past 5days it is more so say what is the reason please
|

replied April 28th, 2013
blood in the stool and, its hard to release the motion.
Hi my name francis from bangalore, past 2 days iam geeting blood in motion and every painfull while releasing the stool is, i have been to doctor doctot said this not a piles. then why this happing its diffult to sit and work in my office its so pain full.
|
Quick Reply