Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Sinus

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
I have only recently started having troubles with my sinusus - since the birth of my daughter actually.
I have pressure all the time under my eyes and above my eyes where my eyebrows start.
What I want to know is can this cause dizzyness? Not all the time but sometimes when I get up to do something or if I move quickly I feel off balance!
My ears are fine and my nose never runs, I get itchy eyes and the pressure which gives me headaches too.

Any help on the dizzyness would be appreciated
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Supporter
Sounds like a rush of blood to the head. Pressure int he head might be the cause. Are your sinuses stuffed? Or just pressured?
|
Did you find this post helpful?