Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

More On Dizziness

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I can be feeling great - I very rarely get anxiety anymore, but every now and then I will just be doing my normal every day things and I feel like I am going to pass out! This of course makes me panic.
It is not the room spinning, or the floor lifting up it is like the earth under me is rocking like when you get off a boat and you have still got your sea legs on!

Anyone get this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Yep. I believe there's a post somewhere around here about it, too!
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes, there are heaps of posts on dizziness - none that I can find the same as what I have mentioned. Al the ones I read are relating to continued dizziness!
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Here's what your post reminded me of:

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic47432. Html

the "floating" feeling is mentioned there.
|

replied March 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I get those problems all the time. I never thought it was anxiety related. I always assumed it had to deal with my sinus problems and practically constant sinus infections.
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Munky23, I have sinus trouble too. So most days I don't know if it is my anxiety or my sinusus. I have only had my sinus trouble since getting my anxiety and that came on just after I had my daughter!

I get infections regularly and always have a constant pressure in above my eyebrows and under my eyes. I am getting used of it, like anything to do with anxiety once you except it it normally goes away. This is what I have found anyway
|

replied March 26th, 2006
I have had the same issues. It all started when I was promoted at work. I started going to meetings and feeling light headed in them. Then I started feeling nervous and anxious whenever I was around a manager. I then started getting it when I was on the train. I rode the train for 4 years before this with no issues! Then I started getting chest pains for no reason...Sitting, walking, laying down, it didnt matter. They would just come and go within seconds. Well, you know what happens next, it turned into anxiety and panic.

Anyway, now I feel that I have put most of it behind me. The only thing I seem to get now is once in a while I feel this light headed/poor balance feeling. Not sure how to beat it, so I just try to deal with it.
|