Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pregnancy Tests

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Can you have a false positive pregnancy test how reliable are these things when I was pregnant last year it came up negative and I was pregnant then miscarried
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
They are very effective if used correctly. The reason why it was negative was probably because you tested too early.

Wait at least until the day you expect your period to test. I know it sounds crazy, the waiting game is the worst but what else can you do.
|

replied March 14th, 2006
I did a test yesterday and it was positive
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
:lol: ~*~*~*~* congratulations~*~*~*~* :lol:
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
starlines wrote:
i did a test yesterday and it was positive

congrats... Hey mum to be..... Take care...

I just like to know how early did u do a test n what tester did u use?
How many days after days past ovulation did u test?
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations!!!!

I am still playing the waiting game. Waiting until friday or saturday to test. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy!
|

replied March 15th, 2006
I used first response I thought I ovulated on the 20th feb I have been feeling nauseated since jan have had period until now, I tested five days after my period was due or around about but the first response person I spoke to said 19 days after sex is the time to do it
|