Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

If He Cums In You And You Do This..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he cam in me..About 5 mins later I went pee and washed up..Would that mean that the cum came out of me and I wont get pregnant or did the cum in that 5 mins get inside me?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper frankiesbaby
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Where pee comes out and where his penis go in are two different places...So no, peeing would no help you
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
No that doesnt help u worth crap

please pay attention in sex ed next year
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Supporter
Re: If He Cums In You And You Do This..
frankiesbaby wrote:
my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he cam in me..About 5 mins later I went pee and washed up..Would that mean that the cum came out of me and I wont get pregnant or did the cum in that 5 mins get inside me?

hun, how old are you? If you choose to have sex there's always a possibility that you may become pregnant! Whether you "clean up" or jump up and down to help the sperm "come out"(some girls believe this theory) it's still possible. If you absolutely feel the need to have sex, please use a reliable source of birth control!
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
:roll:

if you're worried about getting pregnant then why didn't you use bc in the first place? :o not that hard honey.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If you get pregnant without birth control its considered a planned pregnancy cause u werent doing anything to prevent it
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Errr hello!!! Do you know how many sperm come out of a mans penis when he ejaculates? Well to put it easy for you, millions!

Do you know how many sperm it takes to get you pregnant? One
yes you can still be pregnant, if you dont want to be get yourself some damn birth control.

Jeez I am getting fed up of this
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha me too!

People make me sick :roll:
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
You see this, america? This is what you get from abstinence-only sex education! :p
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You've gotta be sh*tting me.

Are you serious?
|

replied January 26th, 2009
if i pee out the cum
man you people are mean all she did was ask a ? oveously you people have gotten preg an now u have nothin better to do other then i read this a be snippie about it like u know every thing try an be a lil nice huh
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2009
Supporter
Callendergirl, this thread is almost 3 years old.
Try to be a little smart, please!
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Do you mean "obviously"? Oveously is not a word.

And yeah, you might want to look at the dates next time before replying to a post.
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
Uhhhhhh yes it can be very possible!
|

replied April 12th, 2011
YES!!!!you still can get pregnant but if your worried about getting pregnant then you should get on birth control even though that sometimes dont work but it is a better chance but dont worry hun everything will be okay if you are pregnant and use condoms(:
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
Just in case you thought this was semi helpful...
Sometimes (in my case for example), the guy doesnt wanna wear one even though you threw 3 or 4 at him before he even took your clothes of and he decides to trick you that he was wearing one! Dont be so judgemental people! Its not helping anyone but your own self...and I for one needed a little reassurance but finding this makes me even more sad than finding out he came inside me after I told him multiple times to put on a condom!
|

replied June 16th, 2013
Sex an baby
I got a question... If you have sex an your boyfriend cums in you an 5 mins later you start your period could you still get pregant? #we want a baby
|

replied July 22nd, 2013
Sex
I've had sex heaps of times without a condom on with my boyfriend, I haven't been using birth control or anything and he has cummed in me so many times.. I haven't got pregnant? Not everyone who gets cummed in falls pregnant but those who do get a gift unlike me I have had no luck been trying for a year now and nothing has happened ?
|

replied February 28th, 2014
tbh... dis stuff is crazy...
but on da real dats your fault and she should've used a condom along with birth conrtol
|