Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Help!!!! Tiny Little Red Bumps All Over My Body (that Burn)!

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi, I get tiny red bumbs (the size of goose bumps) all over my body, except my face. There red and they burn (feels like my skin is boiling). It's not an itch like a bug bite, but more like a burning felling. This will be my fourth year getting them. I get them all year round except in the warmer months like, june, july, and august. I get them evey day, and any where from 1 to 5 times a day. They inflame and then they subside. They can last anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. When they subside you can't even tell I had them. I get them any where and any time of the day, I even get somtimes when i'm sleeping. I have been to many different doctors and tried many different drugs. I also changed soaps, detergents and other things like that but nothing has helped. I don't even think there hives because antihistamines have not helped me. I'm 22 years old and fearly healthy. If anyone has or had any similar problems like this or can suggest anything to help I would really apreciate it. Thank you, danny!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply