Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Does Cm Look On Day of Ovulation?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Is it really stretchy, clear like? Im having a lot those kind of cm today so does it mean its my ovulation day?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I can't answer your question snowygirl, I am just as confused as you lol! But wanted to wish you luck for this month!
Heck, after all your trying you deserve it girl! :)
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hehe
Its ok jolie. How are u doing?
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Wow
I feel totally wet lol hopefully means im fertile. Im gonna bd again tonight but still im curious how does ovulation cm look like? Anyone know pls answer me lol. Thanks
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Hmm
Anyone can help me out on my question thanks
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Experienced User
I believe it is clear and stretchy. You should be able to pull your fingers appart and have it stretch several inches between them. You can do a google search under cervical fluid and there are some website that describe the fluid in each stage of your cycle.
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
snowygirl wrote:
its ok jolie. How are u doing?

ok thanks, for me its time to play the waiting game again! Problem is my period was so late last month I dont know when to test! I know I should wait the same length of time as my longest cycle to test but its stupid I cant wait that long!!!
Only thing is i'll probably end up testing to soon getting a neg then being all the more confused!! Ahhhhh! I hate this part!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply