Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Pain On the Left, Lower, Side of My Stomach.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi, I am 15; female and am experiancing a sharp pain on my lower lefthand side of my stomach. It especially hurts doing sit ups and push up and running. Also after I have been sitting down and then I get up. My friend though that it was appendisitus, but its in the same spot except on the left. I am kind of worried so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper fostonbaby
|

replied March 31st, 2006
I've been having the same issue. Are you dizzy when you get up? Do you feel nauseous?
|

replied April 2nd, 2006
amberkellee wrote:
i've been having the same issue. Are you dizzy when you get up? Do you feel nauseous?

no not really and I found out that it was a strained abdominal muscle
|

replied May 21st, 2009
left bottom side stomach pain
i am having pain in my stomach on the left bottom side, what could it be?
|