Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Heavy Petting - Am I Pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had heavy petting on feb 9, 14 and 15. There was no penetration but I knew that pre cum could cause pregnancy too. My period start on 10 feb and it ends around the 15th feb with very very slight bleeding. On 3rd of march till 6th of march I have been having a bloated stomach and heavy white discharge. Sometimes I have this brown blood stains which was too little to stain my panties. And sometimes it was just a lining of brown stains with the white discharge and just small blood clots. (could this be implantation bleeding?) at first I saw the stains after i've wiped, I thought I was having my menses. But as days passed I realised it was very light.. Too light to assume that it was menses. I was afraid that ill be pregnant. Or was it some "old" blood wash out due to the heavy white discharge im having? Is this signs of having a menses soon or signs of being pregnant? Or should I wait later to see if my menses come then I assume anything? Im very very afraid.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Forums aren't pregnancy tests. If you are worried, go buy one and take it.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Supporter
clambake wrote:
forums aren't pregnancy tests. If you are worried, go buy one and take it.

lmao.. :d
|