Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Cramps After Sex During Fertile Days???

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Good day ladies,

i had sex on monday nite and on tuesday I am having cramps, even till today(wednesday) I am still having the cramps. It's a light cramp but it's there. I dun have this problem on other sex occassions.

The doc informed me that my fertile days are monday, wednesday and friday this week. So I am feeling cramp after sex during my fertile days...

Is this something I should be concerned of, something wrong, am I ovulating, has my egg met the sperm?

Anyone feeling this symptoms or same situation. Please reply!
Thanks in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Concern
I am just curious about your fertile days. It is about 1 week. Monday, wed and fri. I supposed the doc is guessing and asking you to try on these days, right?

My doc told me that today is my fertile day based on the size of my eggs. He said that it is today or thurs hence, need to monitor.

Is your cramp persisting the whole day or just for a while?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
My doc said that becoz I have 2 different egg sizes.... 20mm and 15mm. He said that the 20mm will release egg that nite or tuesday so I should have sex on monday nite, so that the sperm is ready to meet the egg. My 15mm egg might release an egg few days time, that's why I have a wednesday and friday to be sure of sperms awaiting the egg being released...

My cramps are light but the whole day...

What do u think?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Oh I see.

So, it could mean that you may have twins if both eggs are fertilised.

About the cramps...Could it be that you feel bloated...
I feel bloated cos the ovulation, this is normal. My doc always ask me if I feel bloated or about my mucus.

I am feeling ok, no cramps....But maybe a very slight miscomfort on my tummy....
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Hi debbie,

yes, I was feeling bloated.

But today I feel alittle pain over my right side...

How r u feeling?
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Experienced User
My Updates
I am still feeling a bit hot now. But it is lesser than yesterday. I did feel a sharp pain on my left side for like less than 1 min and then another one in about a few hrs time. The doc told me that I have two eggs that were mature. Anyhow, I m a bit giddy, not sure why...Could be lack of sleep and all the anxiousness that cause me to feel this way. I am still bloated though. The doc told me that I will ovulate on 8/3 and he is absolutely spot on. My test results were postitive last night. This is my first time having a double line. I tried it several months ago but it was always neg. The line must be the same shade as the test control line. If it is a faint line it means negative.
My appetite is not good but tried to eat anyhow.

I hope you are eating well cause nutrition is very important. Did the doc give you medication for your womb? Need to prepare the womb for implantation too , yea!

More updates tomorrow. Sorry for repeating my experience .
|

replied March 9th, 2006
No u never bore me with the repeated telecast....

I am so glad u r here with all this lovely people understanding and supporting each other during this crucial period of time trying to get pregnant.

I am also glad u r feeling more confident n happy... I will do the ovulation test in a while time n keep u all posted...
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I am not sure if I am feeling confident cos I am just afraid that the preg results will be negative again. I may showed all the correct signs, but if the sperms quality is not good then it is another wasted effort.

So how your ovulation going? I am still not sure when I actually ovulattion day, was it yesterday when I saw the 2 dark lines or today?? Anyone?
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Did u do another ovulation test today? If the result is negative, u ovulated yesterday night. But if it is positive, then tonite is ur actual ovulation.
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Experienced User
I tested again this morning and it was neg. The second line was lighter. I guessed ov period is over. Now it is the waiting game.
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Experienced User
My ovulation kits say that the sticks pick up your lh surge right before you ovulate. So if you got a positive then you will ovulate within the next 12-24 hours.
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah abbysmom. The tested it on the 8 march and it was positive. So that night I did the baby dance. And then last night too. But not tonight.

How are you doing?
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Good luck debbie,

can't wait to test hpt on 23 march now... But let's look out for possible signs to preggy
|

replied March 25th, 2009
ME TOO!
I actually just had sex last night and was on Clomid this month as well. I have no period, no ovulation that I know of and my husband and I are trying to conceive. Apparently I am too thin and my periods stopped... who knows when. I was on birth control for over 10 years... Anyways. I've done provera twice now (to re-start my period- first time was not successful) and on this go, I also added Clomid to the mix. My husband and I have had sex a few times since after my last pill. My period started on the 8th of March. I started the Clomid on day three through day 7. So, on the 15th was my last Clomid. I had sex last night and I can barely move today. I have such bad cramps... I mean, I feel like a lead balloon is in my lower stomach. Can you tell THIS QUICKLY that you're preggers? I just haven't felt like this before... wondering if it's at all possible that I could have conceived last night.... any thoughts?
|

replied April 15th, 2009
cramps 7 day after sex
Hi all i am new to this but hoping someone can help me i already have 2 kids so u would think i no this but i dont lol.

Ok so my last perriod started on the 30th march & ened on the 2nd of aprail. My hubby & i had unprotected sex on 9,10,11 of aprail b4 he flew back to work on the 13th i felt sick in the morning but was fine once i had breakfast. but i started having mild stomach cramps today 15th aprail & they have been ongoing all day & feels like my insdes are streaching Do you think i could be preggers? Hope you ladys can help me coz im going insane lol
|

replied December 17th, 2009
So I have a related question... comment....
So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (during my high fertility days) and ever since I've been having cramps (such as pd cramps, for the past few hours). Now I've never had these cramps after sex before only once, when I was on bc and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I'm not on bc control now, and I don't think I can b experiencing implantation. Can I?
Just want opinions.... and not things such as take a pregnancy test as one of them. That would b obvious. Thanks!
|

replied December 17th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Implantation only happens 8 to 12 days after ovulation.
|

replied February 10th, 2012
cramps
I feel the same way my fert days where monday wed and yesterday we had sex Android today im feeling like cramp never had that when i. Had my first child. Idk is weird i had sex on monday didnt feel nothing tge next day helpp please
|

replied February 10th, 2012
I feel the same way my fert days where monday wed and yesterday we had sex Android today im feeling like cramp never had that when i. Had my first child. Idk is weird i had sex on monday didnt feel nothing tge next day helpp please
|

replied August 7th, 2012
i had sex on one of my fertile days that was sun ( aug 5 ) nd my boyfriend came inside of me , my ovalation day is thurs ( aug 9 ) .. today is the 7th .. i woke up soo hungry and feeling mild cramping riqht around my pelvic area ( something i never get even when im on my period ) me and my boyfriend are trying too concieve ..could it be a possibility i can be pregnant ?
|