Medical Questions > Womens Health > Hysterectomy Forum

I Had My Hysterectomy.........

Must Read
Is ovarian cancer connected with ovarian cysts? What types of ovarian cancer do doctors diagnose? Get the basic facts on ovarian cancer here....
Some women are at higher risk of developing ovarian cancer. Who is in the highest risk group and what can you do to reduce risk of ovarian cancer?...
Ovarian cancer symptoms can be vague or caused by many other conditions. Learn what to look for and know when to seek help for ovarian cancer here....
I had my hysterectomy march 1st. I'm feeling really good. From what I had read I thought it would have been terrible. I'm only takin pain meds before I go to bed. And i'm usually stiff in the morning. But thats about it. I try to keep moving during the day, this help with the stiffness. I was just wondering if this is normal, or will it get worse, kinda like the calm before the storm. I'd like to hear from others who had a hysterectomy an what it was like for them. If this is all it will be, i'll take that. I'm not complaining about not having alot of pain, but I was expecting the worst I guess u would say.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply