Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Eating Vs. Vaginal Smell

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Do you enjoy sex more than someone going down on you? (both female and male)
yes
no
45%  45%  [ 10 ]
54%  54%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 22
Is it true that what you eat can affect the way that your vagina can smell? Also, my boyfriend is very interested in going down on me...Is it true that you can alter how it tastes for your guy by what you eat?
~misty
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 31st, 2003
Experienced User
I recently saw on some urban myth show on tv that the whole relationship between what you eat and how you taste during sex. According to the show its, for the most part, it doesn't work. They said something like you could eat - I forget what exactly now but - you could eat say, I don't apples and only apples or something for a week straight and it would alter the taste slightly but thats about it. Don't know what exactly to believe but i'm not willing to eat the same thing for a week straight so I guess i'll never know Smile
|

replied January 1st, 2004
I don't know about the female aspect of taste vs. What you eat...But I know that the male's taste does change. It really comes down to how much meat they eat and what kind, as well as what fruits they eat...Altering your diet a little won't change anything.
|

replied January 21st, 2004
I heard if u drink pineapple juice it'll make u taste sweeter I tried it and my bf told me he thought it did taste sweeter maybe it was all in his head or maybe it really worked who knows try it anyways
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov