Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Chest Cold?

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
Hello-
i had a really bad virus(flu?) and now I am over it, but I have a really bad cough now. When I take a deep breath it doesn't hurt, but if I move a certain way, my chest and back get sharp shooting pains. Could it be pneumonia? I am worried. I have been really stressed out too because my daughter was very sick. She had fevers of 105 and is slowly getting better, but I have been real tense lately because of this. Can anyone tell me if I should be checked out or if it is stress and also because I have been coughing so hard?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2005
I found that the best natural remedy against flu and cold is garlic and most of all aged garlic!!!

Eat some garlic every day,
live your life in a healthy way! :)

vampire hunter
|

replied February 4th, 2005
No Bad Breath After Aged Garlic?
I've read that aged garlic is perhaps the best form for getting all the goodness from garlic without bad breath.
Is this true?
What is aged garlic exactly?
Where can I find aged garlic?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile