Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Birth Control + precum

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
Thank you. Whats confusing me is that the booklet that comes with it says 7 days but my gyno said wait a month thats whats making me nervous. I got caught up in the moment I guess you can say. But he didnt cum in me but im worried about pre cum.. So basically something should have been already built up in my system to stop the pre cum right?

Thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Technically it's only supposed to take a week to become fully effective, but many people I know said that your body doesn't fully adjust to the birth control pill for about 4-6 weeks after you start taking it. I don't know exactly what this means or if it helps...But as long as you take it the way it is prescribed, I don't see why it shouldn't be fully effective after the first week.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply