Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Any Progress Kimmeh?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
So? Anything new? Nothing new here. I have a couple pains throughout the day and i'm thinking they are contractions. But they don't hurt, I just feel them for a couple seconds. I thought for sure you'd pop that kid out by now. I'm almost positive you're gonna go before me! Anyways I hope your progress hurry's up so then you can come back and tell me how it went. I am calm so far about it, but my husband is pretty damn nervous! I just hope I don't get nervous once I get actual contractions! Good luck!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hehe nothing yet!! It's insane I am going to go crazy...Hehe. I've been having regular but not painful contractions for over a week...And they said to come back when they are more painful. I was 1-2 cm dilated and 70-80% effaced last saturday...And I haven't been checked since then. But on tuesday my doctor said the baby's head was completely engaged and that I should go any day...But that was close to a week ago!! It's so sad...Lol i'm starting the get really swollen though my mom wants to ask her if they will induce early, but I doubt they will. My next appointment in in 2 days (tuesday) so I will ask but the good news is they will be inducing on the 17th for sure if she is not here by then.

Good luck to you! I hope your labor is a lot faster then mine (dilation since 34 weeks and i'm now 39)!! If you go before me come back and let me know how it went! Lol
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, I hope you go before they have to induce you....The 17th seems so far away! Your mom sounds really cool by the way. That helps a whole lot when you have family to hang out with and talk about things like pregnancy. I don't know where i'd be without my mom! I just hope one day my daughter and I have the same relationship as me and my mom!
I have yet to dialate! Last tuesday my cervix was beginning to soften, but that's it. I think the baby is starting to drop. I don't really have any pelvic pressure so she sure hasn't dropped far enough! Do you have any back pain? I do if I sit for too long then get up. Especially at night when I get out of bed to pee (which is like 3 or 4 times) my back kills! I toss and turn all night (as hard as it is for a whale to do that lol) and each time I turn my lower back cracks....Like right where my waist would be. It's been doing that for a month or so. My doctor says it's my body adjusting to the changes. I don't have another appointment until this coming friday. I was supposed to have 4 within this last 4 weeks, but one got changed to a different day and the one after that was canceled (i don't mind one bit cuz gettin' checked hurts!) so....She better be here before my next appointment. I'm due wed. So I hope she doesn't procrastinate! You are due friday, right? Lets hope they get here asap! And if by some miracle I do have her before you I will definately come n' let you know how it went. Good luck to you too, i've got my fingers crossed for both of us!
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2006
Ahaha depending on weather I drink or not before I go to bed I can get up anywhere between 3-8 times a night (sooo annoying!) and I have to turn lots (very very hard!) hehe because it gets uncomfortable to sleep on one specific side for too long. Ahaha everyone says enjoy the rest while I can get it, but I really dont sleep that well as it is...So when the baby comes I dont think I will be loosing too much more sleep haha. I hope for you the baby comes before your doctors appointment too...Lol who knows maybe your water will just break soon and then you will get to go in! Ooo how exciting! Your due date is sooo soon!
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Girl, sometimes I think *i* am going to have my baby before you. Lol. Awww, crossing my fingers for ya... Just keep mentally pushing that little bugger out!
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2006
Lol it wouldn't surprise me if you did :p and I will do...Hehe!
|

replied March 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I agree with lalee its like a race now. Im going to the docs in a few mins and if im not at least 2 cm im gunna cry. If u have to wait til the 17th I will have mine b4 u cuz im demanding I have my induction next wed. And if not then im just gunna have a c-section cuz I get no sleep at all either and every part of my body hurts constantly. Ne one wanna take bets on how big this kidll b? Im going for about 9 even.
|

replied March 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah im betting 8lbs 8oz lol
goodluck at the doctors!
|